Monday, July 9, 2012

“For when we cease to worship God, we do not worship nothing, we worship anything.”


“The first step toward finding God, Who is Truth, is to discover the truth about myself: and if I have been in error, this first step to truth is the discovery of my error.” -  Thomas Merton   

(Scripture Text: Hos 2:16, 17C-18, 21-22)
Thus says the LORD:
I will allure her;
I will lead her into the desert
and speak to her heart.
She shall respond there as in the days of her youth,
when she came up from the land of Egypt.

On that day, says the LORD,
She shall call me "My husband,"
and never again "My baal."

I will espouse you to me forever:
I will espouse you in right and in justice,
in love and in mercy;
I will espouse you in fidelity,
and you shall know the LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment